BOC has commenced systems implementation effective Thursday, December 15, 2011 recordings. This website will be updated again as more details become available.
BOC is working diligently now for the systems implementation effective Thursday, December 15, 2011 recordings to serve you better. Please check this website again on Wednesday, December 14th for the latest update.
Also, here is a sample bulk image zip file. Note: This is TEST DATA ONLY and should NOT be loaded into your production system. The zip file also contains two additional csv files. One lists the first and last document number (for both Abstract and Torrens) for the day. This should be used for formatting purposes only as the numbers listed are from the TEST system and are not accurate. The other file contains a list of sample voided documents for this particular day.
BOC is working diligently towards a Wednesday, December 14, 2011 systems implementation to serve you better. Please check this website again on Monday and Tuesday, December 12th and 13th for further updates.
You can now download sample bulk indexed files here. Please note that this is TEST DATA ONLY and should NOT be imported into your production system.
Aloha eHawaii.gov Subscribers,
We wanted to make you aware of some important changes at the Bureau of Conveyances. The extremely successful eRecording pilot has been discontinued. We hope to bring up the new, integrated eRecording system in the first quarter of 2012. Effective in the next week or two, bulk daily images may have a delay of up to one business day until the deployment of the new receiving system.
The following changes will be effective in the second week of December. We will contact you with more details as soon as a specific date is identified.
- System Names – In order to be more consistent with industry best practices:
- Land Court System documents will be called Torrens Documents. These will include Land Court Orders.
- Regular System documents will be called Abstract Documents.
- Document Numbers – The numbering scheme for Abstract and Torrens documents will change.
- Abstract Documents – Right justified, 9 Digits and an optional letter for multi-action documents
- Torrens Documents – Right justified, 8 Digits and an optional letter for multi-action documents
- The Bureau will be able to void certificates and document numbers may skip sequence.
- Instead of paying by check, BOC customers will have the option of an automatic daily ACH payment via their subscriber account.
For the rest of November, the Bureau will be configuring hardware, training, and getting the new system ready for the cutover to the new system. This also affords those who use their systems to make any changes that may be necessary.